Thursday 3 November 2011

Halloween.

I absolutely love Halloween, as people can dress up as whoever they want to be!! My personal favourite of the night was a guy dressed up as deadmouse, with the iconic mouse face was pretty cool!!

This year I went as Black Swan, and literally created my whole outfit on halloween, typical me leaving everything to the last minute!! I bought a tutu from a local Aberdeen halloween shop, and a feather boa and safety pinned the feathers on creating a larger bolder tutu. I also had on a vest, scraped my hair back and painted the iconic eye make up on. When i was out, i seen a lot of people as Black Swan so it was a definately a popular oufit. Also my friends costumes were really good, so heres a peek at some of the highlights of the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment