Wednesday 29 February 2012

back to blogging.

god feels like forever since my last blog post. As my blog was part of my uni coursework, it was a great way for me to investigate how powerful blog fashion has become in the fashion world. Now that London Fashion Week is over, I can see from pictures how bloggers have evolved onto the front rows of the must - see catwalks and how such an influenctial presence they have become. Now I know, blogging wont be my full time job, but i've decided to try to blog as much as possible as i'ts a great way to show off work to future clients. I'm in the process of applying for placements for 6 months next year, which is extremely exciting but daunting aswell. Looks like im facing the 9 til 5 world closer than i think...
hope you enjoyx

No comments:

Post a Comment